Thursday, May 24, 2012

Field Day

May 2nd, Jacob had Field Day at school.  He talked about the games and activities he would get to do for weeks in advance.

Ready to play:



















Hula Hoop:


A little putt-putt

















Patiently waiting....

for this....




And who doesn't love running with a cup of overflowing water...


Water activities are always a hit.  How about tossing a water soaked ball with your partner.

















A little digging for marbles with your toes

















Scooter Races












and bouncing fun 



I had to leave before the class relays began, but I was glad I came to see my boy have some fun outside.

1 comment:

  1. Always fun!! Julia and Samuel ran from one thing to another. I'm sure it's one of the years' highlights!

    ReplyDelete