Monday, June 29, 2009

2 weeks ago...

I am so behind on my blogging. I have so many ideas for blog posts and just can't seem to make time to even keep up with my weekly post. Over a week late, here are the pictures from 2 weeks ago. I'm still working on uploading and organizing the oodles of pictures from our trip to Litchfield Beach.
So....the pictures from 2 weeks ago really only include pictures from Sunday thru Friday as we left for the beach trip early Saturday morning so I just cut the week short. All of the beach pictures will come in the next few days.
The week before last, we spent Sunday through Wednesday at a Resort in Austin while Daddy was there for work. Though a decent place, not all I was hoping for in a resort. The boys had fun and were in pretty decent spirits despite some rough nights with Luke up half the night coughing.
On Monday, the boys and I took a short trip to Wimberley to visit my grandparents. It was a short visit, but a nice one.
The boys shared a room and did so beautifully. It gave us a lot of confidence for how they would do sharing a room at the beach. The boys aren't the best passengers on car trips, but we survived.
Thursday and Friday were spent unpacking from the Austin trip and repacking for the beach trip. I did laundry, not because we didn't have enough clean clothes to pack, but I wanted to have all of my options available to me before packing.
Friday included yet another trip to the doctor for both boys and their coughs. As it turned out, Jacob's ear infection wasn't healed and his other ear had become infected. Our doctor was out, so we saw another in the practice. She prescribed Jacob something new. Luke also had the beginnings of an ear infection so Luke was given one as well. If we weren't going to fly out the next day, we might have held off on Luke's antibiotic, but we didn't want to take any chances.
In other news from 2 weeks ago, tooth #8 cut for Luke on Friday and while on the trip, he also decided to initiate walking on his own desire. He still prefers crawling, but he'll randomly stand up and walk somewhere (at the time, up to 10 steps, though it is more now).
Go here for the rest of the week's pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment