Sunday, October 17, 2010

Skills to work on

In keeping with my goal to get at least one blog entry posted each day until I get caught up, here is one from the week of Oct. 11-17

I have recently had people make comments to me on how well Luke speaks for a 2 year old. I haven't really paid much attention, but since both kids talk ALL the time, it makes sense how great Luke's speaking skills have become and what a great vocabulary Jacob has.
I helped in Jacob's class this week and he never stopped talking. It was during center time and he was just talking talking talking. I've been told it is a sign of intelligence...
Luke's soft spot still hasn't closed, but a check with a neurologist has us unworried about it for now.
This week was preschool open house which gave me a chance to see the boys' work in school and find out what we needed to work on. Jacob needs to work on printing and cutting right now.

We had a birthday dinner for Mindy at our house with the whole family-FUN!
Luke loves to copy Jacob and sometimes the reverse happens.
They also love things to be the same so we are in the "two of everything' phase here.
Here are the pictures from the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment