Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

So, I know it is completely out of order and random to post on December 17, but I am just going to have to get over my OCD a little if I am ever going to get this blog back up and running.

This year, the boys were Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Halloween. One day in September, Jacob tells me he is going to be Thing 2 and Luke is going to be Thing 1 this year. (A new show on PBS - "The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That" had a lot to do with his choice this year!) I thought it was a great idea and jumped right in to finding the perfect costumes.
Thankfully, the site, Etsy, exists. I was able to go on there and request the costumes, and someone made them just for the boys. To say I LOVED them, was an understatement.

They got so many compliments and "oh how cute" or "how clever"

Looking at their costumes this year, got me thinking to costumes of years past:
2009
20082007
2006

1 comment:

  1. Love the costumes. I had no idea you could request someone make you something!

    ReplyDelete