Monday, March 31, 2008

17 months - week 4 - Napping Woes



So, the new year 'resolution' to get these pictures out on time, didn't last very long. Only 2 days late this time. So after a couple of weeks of listening to Jacob awake until well after 9pm everynight, I decided to once again, try to move him to 1 nap a day. So we've been doing that for the past 10 days. I wish I could say all was going great with that, but honestly, I can't. In fact, I really wish I could go back to 2 naps, but I really think he is ready to take just one break in the day. We haven't quite figured out the right timing yet and his naps are often way too short (for him and for me!) I guess I was spoiled that he was taking 2 good naps (1 1/2 hrs + each time) everyday. I expect things will figure out eventually. It was cold in Houston this week, so we stayed inside more...even Jacob was ok with that. Warm weather is coming back this week. Yea! Go here to see the rest of the week's pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment