Monday, March 31, 2008

16 months - week 4 - Big News



I can hardly believe Christmas is just around the corner...and no, I'm not done shopping yet...and neither is Jacob for that matter. This week seemed to go by quickly, but I'm not sure why. Except for the continued whining (I have been told that his ability to communicate better in the next couple of months as he gets to be 18 months old should help), Jacob has been wonderful lately. He is full of energy and always on the move, but still seems to be soaking up the knowledge. His verbal skills may not be impressive, but his understanding of what we are saying and his knowledge of what everything is and how things work is amazing. With all of the eating he does, he has become quite good with the spoon and fork, I'm impressed. Everyone is well in our house now, so that is a praise. Now if only we can stay that way for a few more weeks... Make sure to look at ALL of the pics. Go here for the rest of the week's pictures.


**As I found out later, many people didn't go through all of the pictures, like I suggested in my note. The picture above was the last picture in the set - and there were many people who didn't know about Baby #2 until we talked about finding out the sex of the baby a couple months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment