Friday, December 24, 2010

Excited

Jacob is beyond excited about Christmas morning. There is so much running around inside that little body of his he could hard stand still tonight. I wish I could just bottle up the innocence and wonder he is experiencing right now. It is just adorable and so so sweet. I also wish I had my video camera on when I went in to kiss him goodnight so I could capture the bubbling over of excitement and glee on his face and coming from his mouth (I did try to go back in with my camera, but like most times he sees the camera, he clammed up). What an amazing time!
Here are the little guys in their new pajamas with the cookies and milk for Santa (I can just see the excitement in Jacob)

My two handsome little men ready for Christmas Eve mass:

No comments:

Post a Comment