Monday, June 16, 2008

22 months - week 3 - Water week

The heat is still intense around here, so pool time, water play, and even playing in the rain were on tap this week. Jacob continues to get better in the pool everytime we go. I'm so amazed at his progress and lack of fear. Of course, that can be a bad thing, but so far, it has helped him learn a lot. Jacob also seems to have gotten taller and his feet bigger in the last couple of weeks. I know he feels heavier too, but that may just be me in my state. He'll have a 2yr checkup in a month, so I'm curious to see his stats. His talking has taken off even more as well. He speaks in sentences often, can have a "conversation" with you, knows a lot of new words and people's names. It is amazing. He's also quite the parrot - but I guess that is how they learn new words. The move to the big boy bed, hasn't been going so great this past week. I think the problem is that we've moved most of his toys into the room, so once we leave him in his bed, he just climbs out and proceeds to play. We'll keep working on it. His new room is a bit closer to being done too. It is a good thing too, because baby Haeberle will be here in just 3 weeks! Go here for the rest of this week's pictures.

1 comment:

  1. What a little fish you have :-) LOVE THE PICS !!! Good luck on the big boy bed !!

    ReplyDelete