Sunday, June 29, 2008

23 months - week 1 - Ever changing toddler




Well, I guess my complaining about Jacob's sleep issues did the trick. This week he was almost back to normal with his sleeping habits. He went to sleep without much fuss and slept until 6:30-6:45 all but one day this week. Who knows? Kids will keep you on your toes, that is for sure.

Ever since Jacob was a baby, he's been a big eater and would eat just about anything. Over the last couple of months, he's gotten more particular, but still continued to eat a lot. The past couple of weeks, he's actually started eating less and less. He still eats more than many toddlers, but I have noticed a difference. He turns his nose up at more food (surprisingly, basic things more so than 'different' foods) and is eating smaller portions. He's still a solid kid and not skinny, so I'm not worried, it is just another change around here. We are continuing to get ready for baby-8 days! Go here for the rest of this week's pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Bella is going through the eating phase, but she usually picks one meal that she pigs out on. I don't think I'll ever figure toddlers out ;-) Can't wait to meet the new baby !!! I'm counting down until Monday.

    ReplyDelete