Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Surprised and Amazed

I have to take a moment to brag on my little guy. He's been doing GREAT with his letters lately - in fact, he only stumbles on 3 letters, and only some of the time. We continue to work on them in the bath, while reading books, and with the Magna-Doodle. So, imagine my surprise, when I was about to change his diaper, and started to count for him to come to me. I said "1..." and he proceeded with "2...3..." Nothing new - he's done that for awhile. I repeated "2...3" to try to get him to come lay down for me. He then continued with "4...5...6...7...8...9...10" I was shocked. We have worked on identifying the numbers by sight (which he is doing great on by the way), but we haven't spent much time on counting (except to count 3 busses, jeeps etc) . He's been spending a lot of time with his cousins - so maybe he learned it from there. However he learned it - I'm impressed!

1 comment: