Sunday, July 6, 2008

23 months - week 2 - Last Only Child Week for Jacob


The last week of Jacob-only pictures has arrived! In about 14 hours, our new little boy will be here, and he will be sharing the picture spotlight with Jacob. I seriously doubt this child will get quite the picture load that Jacob got, but I'll try my best to capture some pictures each week to keep a good record of his growth, just as I did with Jacob.
Jacob has been playing with and doting on his baby doll a lot this week, so perhaps he has a premonition of what is to come. Perhaps we'll find out tomorrow when he gets to meet his new little brother for the first time.

Jacob had a bit of a runny nose this week which I think attributed to a bit of a cranky mood - not exactly what I was hoping for with the last few days of just Jacob and Mommy time. Oh well - we still enjoyed ourselves and cherished the last few days before Daddy was off from work and our guests were in town. Speaking of guests, Mia and Papa arrived yesterday, and Jacob has already become accustomed to having them here. He has constant attention and is soaking it in. He seems happy and will be in great hands while we are at the hospital for the next 2 days. Go here for the rest of this week's pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting patiently as your are having the baby right now! I'm happy you were able to get extra snuggle time in with Jacob before the baby arrives. You will never forget those moments. HUGS !!! and can't wait to meet the new little man.

    ReplyDelete