Monday, November 17, 2008

Tired Mommy=Foggy memory



I'm not sure why, but I'm having major recollection and writers block concerning the week. So, here is a basic recap. Luke rolled from his back to his belly last Wednesday for the first time. He hasn't done it since. The boys and I went to the zoo on Friday and had a great time. The weekend was spent doing some much needed work around the house. Sleep issues with Luke continue to plague our house. Rather than things getting better, they just seem to be getting worse. The pedi said that since he went from sleeping 8-9 hrs a night to drastically less, he may be ready for solids. Even though I'm not emotionally ready for my baby to be eating solid food. Even though I was hoping to wait until 6 months, I've decided I am giving him another 2 weeks and if we don't see improvement (it has been going on for nearly 4 weeks already) then we'll be starting on cereal and hoping for the best. In desperation some nights, we've gone to having him sleep in the swing (while off), which has worked great, but he's getting addicted! I don't want him to dislike sleeping in his crib. The boys continue to grow before our eyes. I am reminded everyday how blessed I am to be able to stay home and care for them and see them change and grow each day.
Here are the rest of this week's pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, whatever works -- Caroline slept in her moses basket forever and didn't move to her crib until 6 months so no worries!! When they are tired they can sleep anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain.....sleep where are you? Hold out on the baby food as long as you can.

    ReplyDelete