Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rolling


Yes, my little man has finally done it. After a week or two of getting from his back to his side, tonight Luke made it all the way to his stomach. I actually missed the first time he did it, but Jacob saw it. I was getting Jacob's dinner together (while keeping an eye on him to make sure he didn't do anything to Luke) and he said "Mommy, Luke roll." Now, he has said this before after 'helping' Luke roll over. This time, I was able to see Jacob and he was nowhere near Luke (who I couldn't see). When I walked over, there was Luke, on his belly struggling to get his second hand out from under his belly. A little bit later, I actually saw him do it.

Of course, I had to double check my journal on Jacob to see when he rolled the first time. He was 4 months and 3 days old. Luke is 4 months and 5 days old. They each rolled from belly to back at the same 'age' as well. They are so different in so many ways, yet similar in others. Too cute.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!!! Watch out sounds like he is going to be movin' around pretty quick. Caroline rolls to her side from her back and from her tummy to her back, although I still think it is usually an accident because she looks so shocked when it happens. I love watching kids learn new things, they never cease to amaze.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are similar. So much fun ahead!!

    ReplyDelete