Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First tastes of food

Tonight we took the plunge and gave Luke his first taste of solid food in the form of oatmeal cereal. He did great and seemed to enjoy it. After watching his intent interest in our food lately, I knew he was ready. I'm also hoping this will help keep him full enough to sleep through the night again. It won't be a miracle cure, I'm sure, but I hope to see at least a little improvement in the next few days. Here is a short video and some pics of tonight's activities:



Ready to go













First taste













Big brother looks on

4 comments:

  1. Go Luke !! I'll keep my fingers crossed that he starts sleeping through the night soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this stage when they are trying new food. I hope it helps with Luke sleeping better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get some good sleep tonight!!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete