Monday, August 10, 2009

Positive Attitude

Oh wow, how did this post end up more than a week late! Yikes. I'll blame it on....nothing. I can't blame it on anything except me not posting. I had it written, just didn't take the time to upload pictures. So, as you read, pretend you were reading this a week ago so the wording like "last week" is actually true...

Last week I worked really hard to wake up with a positive attitude and keep it all day long. It wasn't always easy, but I did it most of the time (I did slip up and lose it with Jacob a couple of times.) I have to say, having a positive attitude really helped me feel better and it made the kids act so much better too (or it seemed that way to me.) We had a great week.
We had a family birthday party to celebrate the end-of-July birthdays (my brother Jon, David, and Jacob),
the boys and I met up with an old high school friend and her kids, Jacob had swim lessons everyday, and we shopped for and bought a new bed! We had a long morning of shopping on Saturday followed by lunch and the boys were relatively well behaved, which we were not expecting. A nice surprise.
I finally captured Luke's "cheese" face this week. Not sure where he picked this up...
He's learning so much and is really showing so much personality.
Jacob's little potty is gone at our house now. Yay! Now if we could only get him to dress himself, we'll be in great shape. That is on our "learning" agenda for next week.

Here are the pictures from the week.

2 comments:

  1. Look at those cute smiles! I love that I can send Samuel upstairs to get dressed or even better when he wakes up and gets dressed before even coming down to breakfast. Unfortunately, he also likes to change outfits several times a day! Not so good!

    ReplyDelete