Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Anyone who can help



The wonderful lovey you see here is Jacob's. He received it as a baby from Papa, and it became his favorite and the one he sleeps with all the time. Over the past month or so, he has become even more attached to "dog" and wants to take him everywhere. I don't mind, really, except that it is the only one we have, and the more places he goes, the higher the probability the dog gets lost or destroyed. As every parent learns (often times too late), it is always good to have 2 of the lovey your child becomes attached to, because God Forbid, it should get lost or torn or misplaced, etc. Unfortunately for us, we didn't realize how attached Jacob would get to this little dog (he had several different loveys to choose from), and once we figured it out, Carters no longer made this style and it was impossible to buy a new one. I've searched Ebay and have been able to find another one, but they have been $40+ and used. I don't mind buying a used one as a backup (after all what are washing machines for?) but I don't want to spend $40. So...my request to any of you - if you find this particular lovey anywhere, please let me know. I would love to get another!

1 comment:

  1. A girl at church had the same exact problem...with I think the same Carters dog. She ended up having to get one sent from Japan or something...it's funny that your stories are so similar.

    ReplyDelete