Tuesday, April 8, 2008

20 months - week 2 - Spring is here


Once again, it seemed like a busy week last week, but the picture content is low again. I suppose that is ok, since I still continue to take pictures every week. It isn't like we are lacking in photos of Jacob. Spring has come to Houston, and with it lots of greenery and beautiful flowers, including the bluebonnets. For those who haven't seen a field of bluebonnets, you are missing a treat. I tried to take a few of Jacob in the bluebonnets, but he was not in the mood (as you saw in the previous post about the bluebonnets in Brenham.) We'll try again, hopefully. Jacob has been particularly attached to his lovey and pacifier the past few weeks for some reason. I wish I knew what that reason was. He's been attached to me a bit more too. He even cried when I dropped him at the Y, which he hasn't done in a long time. Another growth stage, I assume. Jacob has become quite the parrot, repeating everything (except his own name still). We definitely have to watch ourselves when we speak now. Go here to see the rest of this week's pictures.

1 comment: