Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Almost Famous


OK, so not really famous, but it is something kinda neat. A picture I took of David and Jacob is now hanging above the photo counter at the Walgreens near my house. I had some prints made there last week and when I went in to pick them up, the photo technician pointed above her head at one of my pictures which she had made into a fake magazine cover. She said "I was hoping I would be here when you came in so I could ask if it was ok if I hung your picture up here. I just loved the picture and wanted to use it." Of course, I had to say yes. Now everyone can see my adorable boys. This is the "famous" picture.

2 comments:

  1. That's INCREDIBLE !!! of course you do have two very handsome men in your life. Which Walgreens??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! That would be a great fathers day pic.

    ReplyDelete