Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finally....

After 11 days, Luke finally cleaned out his system. I know, you were all wanting to know this vital piece of information. He never seemed upset or bothered by the fact that he hadn't gone in so long...he was as happy as always. The pedi said as long as he doesn't seem uncomfortable, is eating, and gaining weight, there is no reason to worry. My little guy definitely had his appetite and was up to a whopping 15lbs on our scale yesterday, so weight gain was not a concern. I'm just glad he finally went - as messy as it was to clean up. And where were we when this happened? At JCPenneys getting 3 month pictures taken. Fun, I know. 2 outfits, 4 diapers and a whole lot of wipes later, he was as good as new.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I can imagine how bad that was. I know Mav went a few days without going and that was bad enough! I'm glad he's all cleaned out though and feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times with little ones!!! They keep us so entertained. Without them what would be blog about?? :)

    ReplyDelete