Thursday, October 23, 2008

Maybe there is hope

....of getting a decent picture for our Christmas card this year. I was taking some pictures of Luke this morning and Jacob came running in and said he wanted to be in a picture with Luke. Lately, Jacob has been refusing to look at the camera when I pull it out, or flat running away, so I was quite surprised. He sat down, put his arm around Luke, and smiled-at least for a few pictures before announcing he was done and wanted to "go play cars." Unfortunately, I couldn't get Luke to smile while Jacob was sitting there (there is one of him smiling on his own), but I did get a couple cute ones of the two of them.

I especially like this one:








But these are cute too:
And one of Luke smiling on his own:

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures of the boys. You will surely get Christmas pictures this year that will be so cute. I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete