Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cars on Top

Jacob is obsessed with cars. Yes, I said it, obsessed. I know a lot of kids go through car phases, but he is way beyond a phase, it is his life and has been since Christmas 2007 when he received his first 5 cars. He hasn't looked back since. (and if you haven't been to our house, you know the cars in this picture don't even begin to scratch the surface of all the cars we have in our house)
When Luke takes his morning nap, Jacob gets a little peace and loves to "play with cars" without little hands grabbing, eating, or messing up his line of cars. Today, was a "cars on top" day.
He very meticulously lines up the tractor-trailers and then proceeds to move them one by one to a new destination.
He did all of this by himself, I promise.
After taking the pictures, I noticed the shirt he was wearing today. How appropriate! (Thanks for the new shirt, Mia, it is perfect)

it is a "cars on top" shirt, in case you can't tell

2 comments:

  1. I was Samuel was still into little innocent cars! Instead he has to be dressed as a Super Hero all the time and discuss good buy versus bad guy. He wants water guns for his birthday and more super hero stuff. Thanks to all his older neighbor friends and older cousins we've moved past Thomas and cars. I hope they return! Jacob is cute w/ his. I love when they have fun playing so intensely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine plays like this too...we haven't accumulated quite as many cars yet, but we've become a little sidetracked lately with Thomas! So, I definitely feel you!

    ReplyDelete