Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm going to try...

I was reading a friend of a friend's blog last night and really got to feeling guilty at how poorly I have been documenting the boys' babyhood and childhood. Although I do take a lot (A LOT) of pictures to capture the growth of the boys, I have not been very good about documenting what they do. Like what skills have they mastered, what funny things do they say now, who seems to be their favorite person at the time, how do they get along, etc, etc, etc. The biggest reason I don't do better with this? I like to post pictures with each post I write, and that takes time. If I would just post without pictures, it would be a much faster process. So, baby steps. I am going to try to write a little blurb each day. I probably won't post it everyday, but perhaps every few days. This time in the boys' lives is so special and goes so fast, I want to have a reminder to look back on in 10 years when they are driving me crazy as teenagers instead of driving me crazy as toddlers.

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas of things to post about our kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought you did a great job documenting things your kids do. But if you think YOURS is lacking, now I really feel bad about MY documentation! :) I will try harder too...good inspiration!

    ReplyDelete