Sunday, July 5, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Even though it is summer, I feel like we are always going a mile a minute. Aren't we supposed to slow down and relax when we don't have the "structure" of the school year? Evidently, I didn't get the memo because we have been staying so busy this summer. I can't believe it is already July. Ever since school has been out for Jacob, my blogging has been severely lacking. I don't have the excuse of not uploading pictures or having nothing to blog about, I just haven't been making the time. So, my goal over the next few days is to really catch up. I am willing to give up an hour or two each night of my precious sleep to do it, but I will be so glad I did in the end. So....here I go...time to start writing and weeding through some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment