Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Shoes

Since I'm not really one for putting my kids in shoes before they need them (i.e. they are walking), we hadn't needed to buy Luke any shoes yet. But, since he's now walking more than 50% of the time, I decided now was a good time to buy him his first pair of tennis shoes so he can wear them a bit around the house to get used to walking in them. I figure he'll be ready to wear them out all the time in the next few weeks, so we should break them in on familiar territory.

Just as I did with Jacob, I decided to buy a pair of Stride Rite's for his first pair. They are a size 5.5XW. Jacob's first pair were a 5XW (we bought his when he was about 10 months or so.) My boys and their extra wide feet....

Aren't they so cute?

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! I love his smile. It seems to me most little boys have XW feet - or more like fred flinstone feet for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! Love Stride Right, just wished they sent out coupons!

    ReplyDelete