Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just a few pictures and updates

**2 weeks ago- pictures and update (8/31-9/6)

Last week was one of those weeks where we didn't have a whole lot going on, and my lack of pictures for the week shows it. Sometimes, those are the weeks I end up with a bunch of pictures because I hang out with the boys and "play" with my camera. Not this time. We don't have too many pictures because we just didn't do much besides play around the house. Plus, Jacob won't look at or smile at the camera for me much anymore, so I have to try really hard to get any of him where you can see his face.
We visited the zoo with Lisa and her kids on Monday and actually enjoyed some decent weather that day. We are waiting for some more cool, unhumid mornings like that one.
We also had our first day of Bible Study on Wednesday last week. I love Bible Study for the fellowship and learning I get from it, but even more so, I love the Children's Program they have. Jacob loves it and is learning at the same time.
Luke spent a few days "acting" like he was ready to move to 1 nap, but then just as quickly was needing a pretty early morning nap again. Not sure about that. He's also been EXTREMELY clingy lately, crying endlessly when I leave him. I'm so not used to this because Jacob has always gone to others easily.
Jacob has started using the words "my favorite" a lot lately. I always think it is so neat to see personality growth continuing. He and Luke now like to look at books together. Of course, that means all of the books have to end up on the floor.
Luke continues to show he is learning too-when he sees ABCs he says "Duh" imitating the sound of the letter D. I even think I heard him 'singing' along to the ABC tune in the car the other day. And he doesn't want to be fed anymore...he is all about feeding himself. He does pretty good with the spoon and fork, though he always makes a big mess.
Here are the few pictures from the week.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, great memories!! Samuel's new word is "though" he adds it to the end of every sentence. It's hilarious to hear them use new words.

    ReplyDelete