Wednesday, September 16, 2009

School has started and other things...

The thing called life with two adorable little boys has kept me from being as punctual with my weekly picture and update posts. Although I enjoy going through my pictures, writing about our week, and blogging, sometimes it all gets put on the back burner while the daily stuff takes precedence. Finally, I have a few moments to work on the blog and post some of last week's pictures.
We visited Galveston on Labor Day and had a nice family outing (see earlier post.) Tuesday was meet the teacher for Jacob, and school started on Thursday He is the youngest in his class by quite a bit, but I think it is going to be very good for him. (more about school here)

He is still our little 'wild' child with endless energy (which we love), but it is also nice that lately we have seen moments of calm behavior and obedience.

Luke seemed to enjoy the house to himself while J was in school. He went from room to room playing with whatever he wanted and didn't have to worry about someone tackling him, pushing him out of the way, or taking a toy from him. He was happy.

As for the separation anxiety, unfortunately, he still cries when I leave him somewhere, but it is usually short lived crying, so progress!

Here are a bunch of pictures from last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment