Thursday, January 22, 2009

The bug

Somehow I am 3 days late on this week's update post. Time just gets away from me.

Last week started out pretty rough. Jacob came down with the stomach bug on Monday night but thankfully seemed much better by Tuesday midday. Unfortuantely, I caught it from him on Tuesday night. It was a rough couple of days for the two of us. Luckily (or unluckily if you look at it from David's perspective) David returned from his trip to Russia on the day that I fell ill, so he was able to take care of the boys when I was at my worst. Thankfully, neither David or Luke caught the bug. By Wednesday afternoon we were both feeling better and ready to get back to our routine. Jacob returned to school on Thursday and I took Luke to get his 6 month pictures that same day.

In "honor" of his 6 month picture day, Luke decided to really crawl - taking a whole lotta "steps" in a row, moving all over the place. He hasn't slowed down since. He isn't always fast, but he sure is creative in his style of crawl.

He's moved into 9 month clothes now and seems to be hungry all the time. I can barely keep up. He's eating cereal or baby food 2-3 times a day and still nursing every 3 hours during the day and at least once overnight. At this rate, he'll be into 12 month clothes before I know it.

The weather has been great lately (January in Houston is often like this), leading to lots of outside play.



Here are the rest of the week's pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Too precious !! I'm glad everyone is feeling better, we will see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete