Monday, March 2, 2009

Low-key Week in Review

A fairly low-key week for the Haeberle family. Monday through Thursday was a typical week of school, Bible Study, the gym, the park, and playing at home with a haircut for Jacob thrown in as well. He decided he wanted to sit in the big boy chair at the shop this time - getting more and grown up everyday I tell you. Friday afternoon we headed to the hill country for my cousin's wedding. It was a quick trip, but one I'm glad we made. We got to celebrate with Caroline on her big day, visited with family, and had a fun time. We returned on Saturday afternoon so we could enjoy the rest of our weekend in the comforts of home.
We are still struggling with sleeping and eating issues with Luke and potty training and defiance issues with Jacob. Parenting is a never-ending job....I just need to keep these little battles in perspective of the big picture and do the best I can while enjoying every minute with my boys!
Here are the rest of the week's pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment