Monday, March 2, 2009

My Big Helper

For some reason, Jacob likes to clean. Of course, his idea of cleaning isn't always the same as mine, but he has good intentions nonetheless. He likes to help cook, unload his dishes, feed Luke, and clean.
His favorite cleaning chore - cleaning anything and everything with a wipe. His toys, his dresser, the tables, doors, even Luke. If he has a wipe, everything is fair game. We were at the park last week and I pulled out a wipe to clean Luke's hands. I gave it to Jacob when I was done and he took off to the slide. What did he do? He started to clean the slide and announced to everyone that he was indeed cleaning the slide! It was adorable. I only wish I could have gotten my camera out faster. The other moms pointed out what he was doing and said, "Does he want to come clean my house next?"



This past week I pulled out the duster and no surprise, Jacob wanted to help. So, off he went dusting away. Now if only I could get him to pick up his toys.....

1 comment:

  1. So nice when they can start to help. It comes in handy. My older two unload the dishwasher for me and put away clothes!

    ReplyDelete